What To Expect First Day of AWANA
1. Help your child/youth to understand that he/she is joining a Club designed to help encourage fun while engaging in games, studying curriculum, and learning from leaders about God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Ghost. (NOTE: Curriculum and games are age-based and will be instructed and carried out appropriately.)
2. Come in early on September 12, 2021 prior to 4:30 PM for our Registration process: Collection of information about your children/youths, emergency contact, payments (dues, additional charges, see "AWANA Club Dues" tab below), handouts, Club uniforms, and requirements. Clubs are set to start at 4:30 PM. Around this time will Clubbers be introduced to their assigned leader(s).
3. In Clubbers' first meeting, leaders will inform them of Club format and set expectations for the rest of the AWANA year.
4. Thereafter, Clubs will be managed by the AWANA Ministry Leader and each Club Leader will run their Clubs respectively,. We would like parents to encourage their Clubber to come to each meeting (with exceptions of sickness and other excused conditions). We would also like to encourage the parent(s), guardian(s), and caretaker(s) to GET INVOLVED with their child's/youth's growth in AWANA by helping your Clubber learn and do the best they can and to keep up with Club activities and studies. YOU can also help your Clubber memorize verses and get to each meeting on time. AWANA Club Leaders expect each Clubber to participate in ALL activities and study course materials.
5. REMEMBER: AWANA is FUN FUN, FUN!!!
AWANA Clubs Dues
To enroll your child (children) into the AWANA Clubs, there are dues and additional charges. There is a discount for each child after your first one has been enrolled. Regardless of the Club your child attends, dues are as follow:
Child 1 pays $60 in dues
Child 2 pays $45 in dues
Child 3 pays $30 in dues
Child 4 pays $15 in dues
Each Clubber pays an additional charge of $18 for a Club-appropriate shirt, if you do not have one.